Go To Search
FacebookTwitterCommunity Voice
How can I post bond?
Bonding companies in Hamilton County are approved by the Hamilton County Criminal Court. If you cannot post bond, you will be brought to court on the next court date available.

Municipal Court

Show All Answers

1. How can I post bond?
2. How can I change my court date?
3. How can I get my record expunged?
4. How can I settle out of court?
5. Where do I pay court costs?

City of Collegedale | 4910 Swinyar Drive, Collegedale, TN 37315-1880 | Ph: (423) 396-3135 | Fx: (423) 396-3138 | Community Contacts