Go To Search
FacebookTwitterCommunity Voice
How can I get my record expunged?
Expunging of a criminal record is processed through the court clerk’s office. For successful completion of a diversion, the cost is $350. There is no cost for dismissed cases.

Municipal Court

Show All Answers

1. How can I post bond?
2. How can I change my court date?
3. How can I get my record expunged?
4. How can I settle out of court?
5. Where do I pay court costs?

City of Collegedale | 4910 Swinyar Drive, Collegedale, TN 37315-1880 | Ph: (423) 396-3135 | Fx: (423) 396-3138 | Community Contacts