The Collegedale Municipal Planning Commission is established by local ordinance to conduct public hearings on zoning changes, proposed planned unit developments, and then recommends actions for consideration by the Collegedale Board of Commissioners. The Municipal Planning Commission also reviews and approves major subdivisions, amendments to the Collegedale subdivision regulations, reviews and approves additions to the city's road plan, future land use plans and other special studies.
Appointed by the mayor, the seven members of municipal planning commission make recommendations to the Collegedale Board of Commissioners regarding rezoning requests and text amendments to the zoning ordinance.
- 6:00 PM
- Second Monday of each month
- City Hall
4910 Swinyar Drive
Collegedale, TN 37363
August 10, 2020
1) ZON 2020-01: Rezoning Request from AG (Agricultural) to R-1-L (Low Density- Single Family) with a Planned Unit Development (PUD) Overlay.
Tax Map Number(s): 151 026,151 033 (part), 151 025.01 (part). Staff Recommendation: DENY
Application and Site Plan
1) Sign Ordinance Update (Draft)
2) Owner Requested Annexation --Proposed Plan of Services -132H P 007
1) Design Review Commission Structure and Function
- Ruthie Gray, Chairwoman - 3 year term
- Brian Givens, Vice-chairman - 3 year term
- Jerry Moody - 3 year term
- Ethan White, City Commissioner - 2 year term
- Todd Leamon - 2 year term
- Paul Friesen - 1 year term
- Katie Lamb, Mayor
Applicants are encouraged to schedule a brief meeting, or a phone call with planning staff prior to submitting an application to ensure your situation can be addressed appropriately through the subdivision and/or rezoning process. Application forms for major and minor subdivision plats, and rezoning requests are available for download. When submitting an application, complete the downloaded form and submit it digitally via email, or in person to the permit clerk who will process your application and contact you if additional information is required.
Deadlines to Remember
The application deadline is the 20th day of each month in order to be heard at the following month's meeting. Application fees vary depending on the nature of the request. A fee schedule is available here. Payment is accepted by check or by VISA/MasterCard over the phone or in person.
APPLICATION TO REZONE
APPLICATION TO SUBDIVIDE
Britney Hutto, Permit Clerk