City of Collegedale


background image

Request Mulch

Police Report
Request a police report or traffic crash report from the department.

Public Records Request - If you are requesting records pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act complete this form and email it to:

Watch List
Join the watch list to have a targeted patrol of your home or business.